Sunday, May 24, 2009

Glenn Beck Seems to Like Twitter!

Glenn Beck, after announcing that he hated Twitter, is seeming to really enjoy the social networking phenomenon. O.k., maybe not, but he sure has made a lot of posts on it recently! (and probably from his phone too :)
Twitter Bird Glenn Beck
From Glenn's Twitter Page:

Glenn: Finishing the phantom public. Frightening pages. Listening to my children out of their beds acting out story I told them. They renew me.

Glenn: People shopping in my hometown today. Thank Gd. I have thought of the small biz man, like my father was, a lot. good to see ppl in town.

Glenn: Wow. I just saw Terminator. I loved it and so did Tania. As we left someone said 'not as good as hoped". WE LOVED IT. NON STOP

Please help support Glenn in all he does. God bless.

Update: Glenn Beck has admitted on his show that he is becoming addicted to Twitter! 5-26

3 comments:

Anonymous June 3, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

GLEN I WATCH THE VIEW I BELIEVE THE WOMEN ON THE VIEW SHOULD HAVE LET YOU ANSWER A QUESTION I WAS INTERESTED IN YOUR ANSWERS WHEN YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO ANSWE
THEM
SO I DECIDED TO WATCH YOU ON THE CINTI CHANNEL I THINK YOU ARE A GOOD AMERICAN AND I LIKE SOME OF YOUR VIEWS
GO FIGURE WATCHING THE VIEW AND I LIKE SOME OF YOUR VIEWS
YOU MUST BE DOG MESS WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME

Anonymous June 3, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

KENTUCKY COWPATTY

I AM ANONYMOUS

Lance Eh. June 3, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Haha, yes, Glenn is good. Glad you saw the show!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP